In this video, we learn how to digitally print on uncommon surfaces. First, you will want to apply the gloss evenly with a sponge brush. Use clear so that when it's printed you will almost be able to see through it. This will come out really crystal clear and look amazing. Take the top sheet off and set it aside to dry. Grab the underneath part and then cover this with the gloss as well. Doing this step beforehand will help the pre-coat look even better for when you are printing. Once you are finished, print and then enjoy your project!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades