This video, which was made at Peopleprint Community Media in Rochdale, teaches how to easily silk screen print a t-shirt in only four minutes! First, design the artwork to be used for the print, then print it on acetate. Next find a clean screen. Put some emulsion in a coating trough and slowly and steadily coat the screen in emulsion. Then dry the emulsion in a dark room and expose the screen to light. Next wash the screen with water and the artwork should become visible. Mask the exposed areas on the screen with tape. Finally, line up the design with the screen and secure the screen to the clamps and apply ink to the screen. After allowing it to dry under heat lamps, you are finished with your silk screen print t-shirt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades