Crafting guru Lotta Jansdotter shows you how to create some artsy, hand-printed accessories in this step-by-step guide. There's no printing tools or skills required! Only some ink and… a potato! It's called potato printer.
This professional textile designer demonstrates the potato method, which anyone can do at home. It's a simple task and a great activity with your children. See, textile printing isn't difficult. Just pick out your favorite fabric and get started. Make sure you have your iron heated up, also, because it's the last step to finishing the print project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades