In this how-to video, you will learn how to refresh old gelatin for print making. You will need old gelatin, a knife, spoon, blender, microwave oven, newsprint, and a pan to form gelatin in. Now, cut and blend a little of the old gelatin at a time with the knife and blender. Now, scoop the old gelatin out into a bowl and microwave for 1 to 3 minutes. It should become liquefied. Pour the bowl into a pan and leave it to harden over night. Skim off any bubbles. You can use this the next day. This video shows you an easy way to recycle your old gelatin for print making.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades