This video demonstrates how to do image transfers. For this project, you will need the following: acid free card stock, stencils, transparency film, a gel medium, and a PC. Image transfers will allow you to create depth and interest in your artwork. Find an image that you would like to use and copy it onto a transparency sheet, using your PC. Apply the gel evenly to the card stock. Coat it well. Place your transparency, rough side down, onto your card stock. Rub the transparency, in order to foster adherence to the card stock. Be careful to remove the air bubbles. Set aside for 5 minutes. Allow it to dry. Rub it again. When it has dried, slowly peel off the transparency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades