We've seen screenprinted t-shirts, sweatshirts, maybe even a dress or tie... but what about tights?
Predicted trend forecast for 2010, these hand printed tights are available in limited quantities from designer Les Queues de Sardines. You can buy now at (my favorite) Colette, the famed French boutique, always on the forefront of fashion.
OR... you can try-it-yourself. Stretch some tights over cardboard for a taut surface, and start printing. Scroll all the way down for a selection of screenprinting HowTo's.
Didn't find what you need above? Browse WonderHowTo's Printmaking category for lots more screeprinting tutorials.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades