This is silk screen production, the cheap and easy DIY way! In order to make this easy silkscreen for making cool T-shirt logos and designs, you'll need some acrylic paint, paintbrushes, cheap net curtain (patterned or plain), vinyl sign sheets, blackboard (or cork board), and some fabric paints to paint with. Also, you'll need a CraftROBO precision cutter. Soon, you'll have your very own screen-printed tee shirt, thanks to your very own homemade silkscreen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades