The folks at Spudnik Press show how to make a simple piece of art with a printing press. First, you paint your picture on a hard plastic surface, keeping in mind that in the print everything will be backwards. Second, you take a wet piece of paper and place it on top of your picture. Then you lay blankets over them and turn the wheel of the press. Roll the blankets back and a-da! You have a print copy of your drawing! This video was created by Fresh Cut Media for www.getfreshcut.com.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades