Check out this 1959 instructional film on how to manually set type on a letterpress. You can use these techniques to create posters, chapbooks, artist prints, and all kinds of D.I.Y. old school printing fun. All graphic designers and anyone working in the printing should check this out. The video demonstrates basic principles of typesetting and distribution. The film stresses the correct way of manipulating the type, spotting letters before they are chosen and the importance of following copy and correcting error.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades