Check out this interesting video to make photorealistic stencils for t-shirts, bags, and other accessories. This video documents how to make a Nikola Tesla shirt. With Adobe Photoshop, it is possible to simplify a found image into a graphic format perfect for stenciling. You can then print out the altered image into mylar or another water resistant paper. After carefully cutting out the stencil, place the mylar over an ironed t-shirt. Complete the stenciling process by dabbing paint into all of the open areas. Let the paint dry before ironing the shirt to set the ink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades